- Rates include two adults and children under 18
- Students are free
- Extra overnight adult in same camping unit: $7/day
- Daily visitor: $5/day
- Max 4 adults per campsite
- One camping unit (tent/RV/camper/pop-up) per site
- Holiday 3-night minimum plus additional $3/night
- Campsite - Check-In 3pm / Check-Out 1pm
- Cabin – Check-In 3pm / Check-Out 12pm
- Rates do not include taxes
- No refunds for early departure or bad weather
- Handicap assistance is available
Reservations are accepted one year in advance of arrival date.
Campsite Cancellation Policy
A deposit of one night stay is required at time of booking. Deposits are refundable with two weeks prior notice from date of arrival. A $25 processing charge applies to all cancellations. You may reschedule a reservation if changed at least two weeks prior to arrival date with no processing charge.
Cabin Cancellation Policy
A $250 security deposit is required to reserve a cabin. Security deposits are refundable with one month prior notice from date of arrival. A $25 processing charge applies to all cancellations. A $125 refund will be given if cancellation is made with two weeks prior notice from date of arrival. No refunds for cancellations made less than two weeks from arrival date.
This is a family resort that strictly enforces quiet time hours of 11 p.m. - 7 a.m. No outdoor TV's or radios during quiet hours.
We love pets but ask that they remain on a leash at all times. Pets must also be immediately cleaned up after and never left alone to bark and annoy your camping neighbors. No aggressive breeds are permitted, including but not limited to pit bulls, mastiffs, and dobermans.
The campground is a children rich environment so we ask everyone to drive alert and not exceed 5mph.
Garbage / Recycling Pickup
The campground provides on-site garbage pickup, so please separate recyclables from trash and place by site post in plastic bags.
Firewood purchased outside of Green Lake County is restricted. Firewood must be purchased at the campground store, or within Green Lake County.
Other Important Rules
- You must be 21 to reserve a site.
- No motorized scooters, golf carts, mopeds on campground roads.
- No children powered riding toys allowed on campground roads.
- Absolutely NO FIREWORKS.
- Absolutely NO FIREARMS allowed on the premises at any time.
- Children must be at their sites after 11pm unless with their parents.
- No bike riding after dark.
- No one is allowed on the golf course after dark.
- Use the unsecured, free WIFI at your own risk.
- Anyone asked to leave GLC will NOT be issued a refund.