2017 GLC Rules
- Holiday premium of $3/day applies to Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day weekends.
- Rates before 5/15/2017 and after 9/18/2017 are discounted 20%
- A three night minimum applies for all holiday weekends.
- No more than one camping unit allowed per site.
- Rate includes 2 adults and your children under 18 (or 21 if student).
- Extra overnight Adult in same camping unit: $7/day (max 4 adults on one site)
- Daily Visitors: $5/day (must leave by 9pm)
- Visitors after 7pm must pay $7 overnight rate
- No more than one car - 4 maximum visitors per site
- Check In 3pm / Check Out 1pm
- No refunds for early departure
- Rates do not include taxes
- Handicap sites and assistance are available, please contact the office if needed.
Reservations are accepted one year in advance of arrival date.
A deposit of one night stay is required at time of booking. Deposits are refundable with two weeks prior notice from date of arrival. A $5 processing charge applies to all cancellations. You may reschedule a reservation if changed at least two weeks prior to arrival date with no processing charge.
This is a family resort that strictly enforces quiet time hours of 11 p.m. - 7 a.m. No outdoor TV's or radios during quiet hours.
We love pets but ask that they remain on a leash at all times. Pets must also be immediately cleaned up after and never left alone to bark and annoy your camping neighbors. No aggressive breeds are permitted, including but not limited to pit bulls, mastiffs, and dobermans.
The campground is a children rich environment so we ask everyone to drive alert and not exceed 5mph.
Garbage / Recycling Pickup
The campground provides on-site garbage pickup, so please separate recyclables from trash and place by site post in plastic bags.
Firewood purchased outside of Green Lake County is restricted. Firewood must be purchased at the campground store, or within Green Lake County.
Other Important Rules
- You must be 21 to reserve a site.
- No motorized scooters, golf carts, mopeds, or children powered riding toys allowed on campground roads.
- Absolutely NO FIREWORKS.
- Absolutely NO FIREARMS allowed on the premises at any time.
- Children must be at their sites after 11pm unless with their parents
- No bike riding after dark
- No one is allowed on the golf course after dark
- Use the unsecured, free WIFI at your own risk
Anyone asked to leave the campground will NOT be issued a refund.